Monday, January 07, 2013

Romantic Blue wrap-around Jacket

The Irish crochet lace details of this jacket's lapels gives this ultra-feminine jacket a romantic flair. Absolutely beautiful!










Hand-made Black and White cropped cardigan

















Long lacy vest


Ecru version of my favorite hexagon motif


 Found this from the Enthusiastic Crochetholic blog. I find it so beautiful with its simple pattern and criss-cross drawstring detail with of course tassels on either ends... tassels are my favorite add-ons in any string.


Another version of my favorite hexagon motif








Finally found the pattern for one of my favorite square motifs. I really like wrap-around styles, it such a feminine design.






 Another wrap-around style brown lacy vest





My 8 yrs old daughter acts as my photographer sometimes and she asked me why am I not posting her pictures. So I posted this for her sake, these are some of the projects that I've finished last November I think.


Another of my daughter's shot, I think I've already posted this but she insisted that I post this today... such a demanding little girl.


Doesn't really fit me well around the bust area, I may have to create another one as I don't think it would fit my aunt in Texas who's probably the same size as I am. This is my shot.





No comments:

Post a Comment